Connect with EITC Social Network
As IRS partners and tax preparers, you can share the latest EITC news and information with your social network. You can download stamps, podcasts, post tweets and share other available content online and on your Facebook page!
Facebook and Twitter
Graphics to copy and paste for use any time on social media and printed products
- Filing Season Social Media Images -- New
- Multilingual Social Media Images -- New
- Employer Social Media Images -- New
Sample Tweets for Twitter
Share the latest EITC tips in just 140 characters.
Check out the sample EITC twitter messages. Just click, copy & tweet.
- Target Audiences (Persons with disabilities, those living in rural areas, working grandparents and native American communities)
- Target Audiences in Spanish
- Key Message
- Key Message Spanish
- Preparer (English/Spanish)
- Education Credits (English/Spanish)
- Child Tax Credit & Additional Child Tax Credit (English/Spanish)
EITC YouTube Videos
Claiming EITC or ACTC? Your Refund May Be Delayed (CC): English ASL
Tax Credits for Families (CC) on YouTube -- New
IRS EITC in Tax Year 2020 (CC) on YouTube
All IRS Videos (CC) on YouTube
IRS Multilingual Videos (CC) on YouTube
IRS ASL Videos (CC) on YouTube
Screen Savers, Slide Show, and Social Media Badges
See this page to copy and paste graphics to use as screen savers, in your slide shows, or as media badges.
EITC Banner Ads
Get the EITC message out - place an EITC Banner on your Internet sites. Visit the Banner Ad page to choose the car or house moneygami ad. Available in English and Spanish
Use popular EITC hashtags on Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and more.
#CHILD TAX CREDIT
Our News Release page for a link to the latest news releases on irs.gov
Our PSA page, with video, audio, and print files.