We designed this site for our valued IRS partners, government agencies and offices, tax preparers and news media. Our objective is to ensure all those eligible workers for refundable credits, get all the credits they deserve by using the latest tools for marketing, education and tax return preparation. We welcome your comments and suggestions for better tailoring the site to your needs.
What We Cannot do through this mailbox:
- Answer inquiries about your tax account:
- If you are looking for your refund, see Where's My Refund?
- If you need your tax transcripts, return information or tax return copies, find out how to order.
- Answer your tax law inquires:
- For EITC-related questions, visit our EITC home page.
- Find out if you are eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit or EITC by answering some questions and providing basic income information in the EITC Assistant. The Assistant also estimates the amount of your EITC. English Version of the EITC Assistant or Versión e Español del Asistente EITC.
- For all other tax law inquiries, visit the Interactive Tax Assistant on irs.gov. It is a tax law resource that takes you through a series of questions and provides you with responses to tax law questions.
- For questions and answers about Advance Child Tax Credit visit frequently asked questions.
Use our contact form to let us know:
- What other information is helpful for your refundable credit outreach, education and tax preparation efforts
- What other materials and information would help you assist individuals and families who may qualify for EITC, AOTC, and the Additional Child Tax Credit
- Do you have best practices to share
- Are there any broken links or functions in this toolkit that are not working
- Do you have any other suggestions or feedback
Please Note: When contacting us, please don't share your name, Social Security Number (SSN), Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), address or phone number.