Now it's easier to spread the word about the Earned Income Tax Credit
The Partner Toolkit provides promotional material so you don’t have to be an expert marketer to get professional results in encouraging customers to learn more about EITC.
You’ll find useful general and specialized marketing tools, including templates, statistics, fact sheets, how-to tips, specialized products and links to other helpful resources. Also, Facebook, twitter and YouTube social networking products are available to reach out to the technologically-oriented community – check it out!
We welcome your comments and suggestions for better tailoring the site to your needs, and we want to hear about your best practices. Provide your feedback here.
Find the latest news for refundable credits on What's Hot?
What Can We Help You Find?
- Find information on EITC Awareness Day
- Find new Key Communication Messages here (Available in both English and Spanish)
- Jump start your EITC Campaign with tried and true tips or use our Quick EITC Outreach kit
- View our EITC Made Easy Marketing Webinar to easily customize your marketing products with the EITC brand; and discover how to make your EITC communication budget go further with new, free Grab-and-Go products, such as audio files, sample newsletter article, news releases, tweets, banners and ads.
- Or, create your own newsletter articles, letters to the editor, or feature stories featured on the links to Basic Marketing & Communication Materials.
- Advertise EITC or your volunteer income tax assistance site with customizable products located on the Marketing Express page
- EITC Statistics - Delivering the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) message to your clients and advertising your volunteer income tax assistance sites is now easier.
- The EITC Assistant - Available in English and Spanish-is an online tool to help you determine if a taxpayer is eligible for EITC.
- EITC for Tax Preparers - Find the latest bulletins, forms, EITC qualifying information and more right here.