Download or view IRS publications specific to refundable credits, EITC, ACTC and AOTC .
You need the free Adobe Reader to view all listed publications. If you do not have the reader software, visit Adobe for a free download.
Technical Tax Law Publications
Marketing and Educational Products
- Pub 962, EITC stuffer , Pub 962 SP, EITC stuffer , (Spanish version) - the information on this flyer is specific to the current tax year. It promotes awareness of EITC eligibility and where to find additional EITC information.
- Pub 962 ENG/SP , EITC stuffer (English on one side; Spanish on the other) - the information on this flyer is not specific to the current year but has general EITC eligibility information.
- Pub 3211 English , Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Q&A - this electronic brochure is used as an educational tool at IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers, seminars, workshops, businesses, libraries and other public places to promote awareness of EITC eligibility.
- Pub 3524, EITC Eligibility Checklist - this publication is designed for distribution to tax return preparers and other tax professionals to use as an educational tool to explain EITC eligibility requirements to their clients. Also available in Spanish .
- Pub 4298 , EITC/E-file/Child Tax Credit (English/Spanish). - this publication can be used to inform taxpayers of three IRS programs, EITC, E-file and the Child Tax Credit.
- Pub 4687 , EITC Due Diligence, Pub 4687 SP (Spanish) - This publication informs paid tax return preparers who file returns with claims for refundable credits of their due diligence requirements. It also provides information on avoiding common mistakes and locating resources to assist in meeting the requirements.
- Pub 4716 EN/SP, Be Prepared to Get the EITC You Earned, this publication informs taxpayers what information and documentation to bring when having their tax return prepared. The publication also informs taxpayers of the importance of providing accurate information to save time and reduce the chance of mistakes.
- Pub 4808 , Disability and EITC Pub 4808 SP (Spanish) - This publication provides examples of when persons with disabilities or persons who are caretakers of persons with disabilities are eligible for EITC. This publication promotes awareness of this important financial boost to individuals and families. We developed this publication based on suggestions from preparers, social benefits organizations and other organizations both internal and external.
- Pub 5075 EITC Outreach Toolkit - a quick electronic outreach tool to help you capture the attention of those eligible for EITC and motivate them to explore whether they qualify. Also, point them to no-cost options for tax return help-volunteer tax assistance and Free File.