Find the latest IRS news on irs.gov
Use the news releases examples listed below to help reach those who may be eligible for EITC and other refundable credits. Just copy and paste the article into your own template or letterhead. Or use these examples to help create your own and see our Tips for Writing EITC Feature Stories for more information.
You can add the EITC logo to your news release or fact sheets (right click on the image to save and see the EITC Logo Guidelines to ensure you are using the logo properly).
- Targeted Audiences New Releases--Add graphics to your news release or use as a stand-alone
- EITC Awareness Day news release promoting EITC and VITA
- EITC Awareness Day news release promoting EITC and EITC Assistant
- EITC Awareness news release for use throughout the filing season and promoting VITA
- EITC Awareness news release for use throughout the filing season promoting EITC Assistant
Additional Grab and Go Products
- Sample tweets-- use these tweets if you have or will have a twitter account and if you don't, use the sample tweets on your websites, Facebook pages or printed materials as key messages.
- Newsletter Articles - use this article in newsletters, electronic platforms and other communication vehicles to help reach individuals who are eligible for EITC. Or, use as examples to create your own articles.
- EITC Audio Files