Pass along the following fact sheets to keep members of your community informed about these important subjects. Choose one of the fact sheets listed below, copy the fact sheet, paste it into your template, fill in any blank spaces with information specific to you, add the EITC logo and distribute electronically or on paper.
- Free Tax Help—Options for free help preparing tax returns
- Choosing a Tax Preparer—Tips for choosing a qualified tax professional
- Bring the Documents You Need to Get the EITC You Deserve—Documents to substantiate income, deductions/credits, dependents, etc.
- Get Your Refund Your Way—Important information on new limitations to direct deposit and the options for how to get your refund, including buying savings bonds
- Where's My Refund—Online feature giving taxpayers access to information about the status of their refunds
- Low Income Tax Clinic (LITC)—Providing free or low-cost legal assistance to taxpayers in resolving tax disputes
Include the EITC Logo on Your Fact Sheet
Add the EITC logo with the "Life's Easier with EITC" tag line to your fact sheet. See our EITC Logo Guidelines to ensure you are using the logo properly and for directions on including.