For Your EITC Campaign
The following suggestions and best practices from successful EITC campaigns can help start a new Earned Income Tax Credit marketing campaign or take your campaign up to the next level.
There are limitless opportunities to promote EITC in your community, many at little or no cost. But whether you plan to start big or small, early planning and collaboration is the key to success.
Many resources are available to support your campaign. Find grab-and-go communication products at EITC Central. Or go it alone and post on your social media channels. It's that easy. In addition, your IRS Relationship Manager will support you with connections to other interested parties.
Downloadable versions of Tried and True Tips:
Click on one of the following topics for more tried and true tips:
- Get started now by forming a partnership with other interested parties.
- Plan to participate in EITC Awareness Day held annually in January by joining interested parties nationwide in generating extensive mainstream and social media activity to spotlight EITC.
- Keep the EITC message alive.
- Best practices -- what we can learn from others. You will find best practices from:
- Financial institution
- Educational institution partners
- Governmental agency partners
- Volunteer and community organizations
- Large employers