For Your EITC Campaign
The suggestions and best practices from successful Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) campaigns can help jump-start a new EITC marketing campaign or kick a current campaign up a notch.
There are abundant and limitless opportunities to promote EITC in your community; many at little or no cost. But, whether you plan to start big or small, early planning and collaboration is the key to success.
Many resources are available to support your campaign. After mid-December, find grab-and-go communication products on the Basic Tools and Communication Materials page. Co-brand and customize products from the EITC ad campaign at Marketing Express.
In addition, your IRS Relationship Manager will support you with connections to other interested parties.
Downloadable versions of Tried and True Tips:
Click on one of the following topics for more tried and true tips:
- Get started now by forming a partnership with other interested parties.
- Plan to participate in EITC Awareness Day held annually in January by joining interested parties nationwide in generating extensive mainstream and social media activity to spotlight EITC.
- Keep the EITC message alive.
- Best practices -- what we can learn from others. You will find...
- Best practices from financial institution partners
- Best practices from educational institution partners
- Best practices from governmental agency partners
- Best practices from volunteer and community organizations
- Best practices from large employers